Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

My Dear Mukwano,

This Thanksgiving I am grateful for the best fiance in the whole wide world. I love you SOOOOO much. I hope you are super happy.

I can't wait to go HERE with you! (luke and catherine are in this pic but soon you'll be here too!)


We waited and waited for you to show up!!!


Don't be jealous . . . I'm holding Thoreau's hand. 
If you were here I would have held yours instead :)


 At Walden's Pond with Luke

We found a bench surrounded by water . . . it was tricky getting onto it without getting wet!!!
(but we did it!)




With Catherine at the pond


On the USS Constitution (the oldest ship that still works in the world)



Boston in the background, still on the USS Constitution Ship


At Mt Auburn Cemetery, Waiting for you to come sit on the bench with me!!!

At the top of a tower in the cemetery, with Luke


muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!


nkwagala nyo mukwano. you are the best best best best best ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment